Have you ever been scuba diving and asked yourself, "What was that?” The answers are here.........
Have you ever been scuba diving and asked yourself, "What was that?”
The answers are here.........
- Be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
- The Project AWARE philosophy about protecting worldwide aquatic ecosystems.
- Fish family groupings and common characteristics of fish species found in the local area.
- Fish surveying techniques and strategies for collecting valid data.
- The planning, organization, and procedures for identifying fish families and species while diving.
In Colder Waters...
As we conduct our courses in both warm and cold waters.....
Please be aware that in colder waters i.e. Scotland (and Britain as a whole), it is recommended to dive wearing a drysuit (with a thermal undersuit).
We can include the Drysuit Specialty with any other course at a discounted price.