Night diving opens up a whole new world of diving. A site visited during the day is totally different after dark............
Night diving opens up a whole new world of diving.
A site visited during the day is totally different after dark............
• The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of night diving
• Proper procedures for buoyancy control, navigation and communication
• Use of dive lights and buddy-system techniques
• Disorientation and emergency procedures
• Orientation to nocturnal aquatic life
In Colder Waters...
As we conduct our courses in both warm and cold waters.....
Please be aware that in colder waters i.e. Scotland (and Britain as a whole), it is recommended to dive wearing a drysuit (with a thermal undersuit).
We can include the Drysuit Specialty with any other course at a discounted price.