Don't get lost again!!!!! When you're underwater, knowing where you are and where you're going comes in handy.....this course will make the return journey so much easier.
Don't get lost again!!!!!
When you're underwater, knowing where you are and where you're going comes in handy.....this course will make the return journey so much easier.
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be medically fit to dive
- Pre-study course manual and fill in review sections before start of the course
- Watch DVD before start of the course
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of underwater navigation.
- Methods of estimating distances underwater.
- Natural navigation techniques.
- Using underwater patterns.
- Dive site relocation techniques.
- Compass navigation techniques.
In Colder Waters...
As we conduct our courses in both warm and cold waters.....
Please be aware that in colder waters i.e. Scotland (and Britain as a whole), it is recommended to dive wearing a drysuit (with a thermal undersuit).
We can include the Drysuit Specialty with any other course at a discounted price.